Pages

Saturday 28 March 2020

Running!

Hi bloggers today I will be running with my Dad and because of the Virous I only can run in my house so let's get into it here is a picture of how much Km/M I ran but I only have 5-10 minutes.

I have ran 10 minutes here are how much Km I ran ... 2km
Here is a google drawing of were I ran.




I think this was just my normal speed
I could of done better.

Have you done this before?
How far can you run in ten minutes?
Are you fast at running?

If you have comment down below Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alvin

    It is great to see that you are keeping fit and active.

    Now might be a good time to explore the different types of exercise that you can do.

    I have been trying to maintain a plank for ten minutes. OK that is a lie because after one minute I start to wobble.

    I look forward to you sharing a dance routine online that will keep everyone fit and active. C'mon you know you want to!

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good effort Alvin!
    What else could you do for 10 minutes to keep fit? Every second day is my run day, I run up and down the driveway (which luckily is about 250m long so I do not get dizzy) and do squats and press-ups at each end, I have been putting this off for about 3 hours! Maybe I should do something else for a change...!
    My aim is that by the end of the lockdown I can run 3 km like this. How many times would I have to run up and down? I bet you worked that out quickly with your great math brain!
    What creative things have you been doing to keep occupied?
    Have fun!
    Ms L

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.