Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

How to create the perfect All About Me Poster (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Kia Ora Bloggers!

In Cybersmart we were learning about images that we are allowed to use online. Here is a link to Miss Morgan's Site with the Slideshow on copyright. To practice this we used images from a site called Unsplash. The images on Unsplash are available for anyone to use for Free! ( you heard me FOR FREE!) We also had to practice cropping and resizing the images to make sure that they fit perfectly in the box.

Here is my All About Me in summed up in a photo collage:


  

So this poster reminds me of what I like and what my favourite colour is.

The hard part fo rme was where my dream destination is.

I think that some of the things I like now might change in the future because the older I get it might change like ( I might like dogs  right now and then I might like cats)

Have you ever done this before?
Do you have the same things I have on your poster?
What is your dream destination?

Tell me in the comment below and don't foget to follow me on the top of my blog!

14 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.