Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

How to not get germs!

Hi Bloggers Today the year 6's tryed a expermet of how to not get germs! first you need to get some soap and put it on your finger tip, before that you need to set up a bowl with water then put gliter or peper so you can see the germ. Then you put your soapy finger ing the bowl then all the gliter/peper go's away. so that is why you need to wash your hands carefuly and use soap to wash the germs away. Here is a DLO of what we did.
  

 


If you want to know how the germs stick onto your finger Check out my next blog about How to get germs! ( But don't try to get germs!)

Have you tryed this expermet before?
Did you see how the germs got away?
Did you like your expermet?

Comment down Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.