Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Do you want to make a better blog? Come here!

Hi bloggers today I will teach you how to make a better blog! 
It is called THINK 6 
I have made a DLO and on the DLO it will explain the THINK 6 lets go!


I did good at all because I have explained how to make a better blog by doing these steps 
Title 
Intro
DLO
Refletion
Sources
Quistion

do you think this will help you?
do you think my blog is a good blog ?
if you have done it before did it work ?
comment in the box below BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.