Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

The Last Day Of Online Distance Learning!

Hi Bloggers, today is the last day of  Online Distance Learning! Because tomorrow is satarday and after that it is sunday.
after that it is the holiday!
Here is a slide
I am quite happy that we don't have to do any more  online distance learning! instead we could do somthing.... 
FUN!
Do you finsh online distance learning tomorrow?
Are you happy your not doing online distance learning?
Are you going to do somthing fun in the holidays?

Comment down below bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.