Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

How well do you know your chrome book?

Kia Ora Bloggers How well do you know your chrome book? we have been working on it with miss Morgan. Do you know your chrome book well if you do you should know all of the things in my DLO
If you think you know it well then comment before you look at the DLO


If you didn't know some of these I hope that you now know more! 
These key will help you with lot's of thing's 
and the shortcut are very useful 
try some of those

Have you lern't these before?
Are they useful?
Do you use them often?

Comment below and tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.