Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Mathletics!

Kia Ora Bloggers Today our class trialed Mathletics! we are very new to it and it was very fun you get to VS other people in the world or a computer or in your class.
 Here is a DLO of Mathletics and what it looks like. What it looks like. 

That is all we Did for today and I was the top of the class! 
313 POINTS!
 I think this website is better than what we had last year. 
This year we get to VS other people in the world and more!

Did your hear about this website before?
Did you try it ?
Do you like it? 
Comment below! BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alvin
    you can put what math game and what challenge you did.
    What did you in joy of it.
    From Michaela

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.