Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

How to keep your password safe!

Hi bloggers today Miss Morgan came to teach us about Cybersmart. We finshed our animation me and and Alan (my partner) made a animation about how to keep your password safe this animation is quit funny and baisc.
Check it out!


I hope you like that and learned how to keep your password safe never tell anyone your password if you do you will find some bad changes on your chromebook

Do you keep your password safe?
Have you Told anyone before?
Did you make a easy password or hard?
Comment below and tell me! BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Alvin,
    Im Grace your post police :)

    This is a great animation,
    I think you explained about it well and the animation is explained well too,
    I think this is a great job blog post to explain why you should keep your password a secret and not share it with your friends

    Maybe next time you should proof read it and look through it for spelling mistakes.

    I did an animation somewhat like this and ,found it fun did you?

    Kind regards,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.