Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

How to not waste all your time on a DLO

Hola Bloggers today I will teach you how to not waste all your time just on a DLO.
You want your DLO to be good and fancy but you only have 15 minutes to write a blog. and you waste 13 minutes making a DLO and then you run out of time to write.
Remember (THINK 6?) well here are how much time you need to spend on THINK 6 
Here is a DLO to not waste your time on a DLO 



I Think I was good at expaining it well so you guys can understand it 
I need to work on not wasting my time on my DLO.

Did you ever waste all your time on a DLO?
Did you ever make a DLO?
Do you know what a DLO is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.