Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

How many windows do I have?

Hi Bloggers todaay for my home work blog I will count how much windows I have in my house I think there will be a lot because we have a 2 story house here is a slide of how many windows I have

When I get the answer I will double it then times it by 2 

I think I shoud have a smaller house so I don't need to count so many windows and glass
I think I have improved my memories because I have a bad memorie.

How much windows do you have?
Have you counted before?
Was it hard?
comment down below BYE!

1 comment:

  1. i like the way you did you numbers clear. I like your sorting out of your problem but you need to explain and give more information about how you are doing you sorting out.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.