Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

How to make the best comment in the world!

Hi Bloggers!

We have been learning about what makes a quality comment and a quality blog post. We have also been learning about identifying which comment is good and which comments are bad.

We did this to learn how to give our opinion in a positive way.


So here is a DLO

Enjoy!

I think our learning we very Good because both me and my partner have at least learnt something new so then that makes this session good because we have all learnt something new. Do you think learning how to give our opinion in a positive way is helpful? Do you think you are interested in learning how to give our opinion in a positive way?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alvin

    It is you post police buddy.
    This is a really good post because people who read it will learn something
    new about Cybersmart. Was creating the DLO fun? I like your DLO, it is really detailed.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.