Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Matariki kites

Hi Bloggers! Today I have been learning about Matariki kites. I have been answering some questions about the Matariki Kites so here is what it looks like. Enjoy!


I think I have been working very hard on this because it took me one and a half days to finsh this.
But I have two more Matariki activites to finish.
I really liked this session because I learn't a lot about kites and also two kites from differnt countrys.

Have you done this before?
How long did it take you to finsh?
Was it fun?

If it was please comment down below and I'll Blog you later!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.