Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Blog Commenting

 What I know about Blog Commenting:

I know that Blog comments have to be Positive, Thoughtful, Helpful and question

I aslo know that when you are commenting you have to try to make a conection with them to make a chat.

Also You will need to give them some feedback and not just talk about youself.

One other one I know is don't writng down you your private info like phone number house number plate...

Here is the comment I did on Albin's Blog:

Hi Albin It's me Alvin! This blog made me remember when I made my own youtube channel it is quite fun  ut quite hard too. Did you think about telling us what your youtube channel name would be? How come you thought of making a youtube channel?

 When will oyu start it? will you do it will someone else? Well if you are I'd like to join! - Alvin

Here is a comment I left on Dylan blog in Te Māhuri: 

Hi Dylan! it's me Alvin. I like how your mum was encouraging everyone! it seemed like you ran alot! Did you think about writing some question for people to answer? To improve you could describe your feeling when you were running and did you feel tired okay... What place did you come in the cross country? Well thats it from me Bye! - Alvin

Here are some sentence starters that helped me comment :



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.