Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

I Have A Dream 💭


 Hi Bloggers!

We are about to start our learning on Speeches in Rimu. When I heard this I Felt very nervous and very worried because I sometime get very nervous when I am infront of lot's of people.

Before we get into all the deep learning and creating, we had train our brain. In order to set up our minds for doing our speeches, we used the 6 tools in the menatl toughness toolkit ( if you are wondering what that is it is a workbook that we have been working on and it all relates to GRIT ) to make a motivational drawing of ourselves thinking about what we could do when we do our speech.We have used google drawing to create this drawing and my DLO is down below - a visualisation of me during my speeches learning. MY dream for how it will all go.

While I was creating this drawing I thought about What tip I should give myself for when I actually do my speech.

 The hardest part for me during speeches is going to be Staying calm and don't mess up.

 The easiest part is going to be probally writing my speech.

 I chose these tips for myself because I always get nervous when I do it and I always don't think it is fun I think it is a MUST DO.

Have you ever done a speech before?

What would your tips be?

Have you ever gotten nervous when you were doing your speech before?

If you are writing a comment on this blog, you could choose to use these sentence starters - POSITIVE - I enjoyed the part when...

 THOUGHTFUL - Did you think about...

 HELPFUL - How come...

So if you have done a comment please tell me if these were useful Thanks! Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.