Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

St๐ŸŒry Tim๐Ÿ•˜ With Alvin!


Hi bloggers!

Today it is Story time with Alvin! ( just saying this is not real ) 

Once upon a time there lived three little pig's the oldest one was called bacon and the second to oldest was called pork and the youngest one was called ham.

One day they decided to make their own houses so that they won't have to be share anything anymore.
The oldest one was the lazyest so he garthered some leaves and made a tiny hut. 
Well Pork was like his older brother he was very lazy too, so he just dug a hole and gathered some wood for his roof. The youngest one was not lazy at all but he is very selfish, so he built a house out of rocks. 

One day Mister Big Fat Fat Fat DINOSUAR came along and said OI BACON! LET ME EAT YOU! Bacon said no way! then the DINOSOUAR SAID WELL I WILL STEP ON YOUR HOUSE THEN!
but Bacon didn't care he said My hut is as hard as a rock! ( even though it is made out of leaves ) so the dinosaur stood on the hut made Bacon as flat as a Bacon!

Next he went to Porks house but se couldn't see anything that looked like a little house so he countinuted to walk but then he felt like the ground started to sink so he looked down at the ground and said HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I stood on Porks House!.

Well that's not it he went to Hams house and said Let me STAND ON YOU but Ham said my house is stronger than anything in the world! But the DINOSUAR couldn't hear so he just stood on the rock house and that was the end of the Three little pigs lives.

( I think that I have done quite a good job on this story but I think it is a bit too long so I'll try to make it shorter next time but do you guys think it is Good? )

If this was a real book this would be it's front cover.

Please don't jugde the drawing I tried my best ( Just Kidding! )



Have you done anything like this before?
Have you remade a Story?
What do you think about this story?

Tell me what you think in the comment section below and I'll try to change it if you have any adivce that would be nice too. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Alvin,
    I LOVED reading this. The language features and the humour are just awesome! It made me think of my next door neighbours when I was growing up. They had cows named breakfast, lunch and dinner. To answer you questions, no I have not rewritten a fairytale before - but think it is an awesome idea! I think this story is great. I think you should add in more details rather than make it shorter. I would love to know what the houses looked like and maybe even the sound they made when the dinosaur stomped on them! Let me know if you decide to make any changes!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alvin,
    This me Alan your buddy. Your blog post/story was awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. The part I enjoyed most was the twist ending. I thought that the third pig was going to live. I really liked the humor of this story like their names๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

    Here is an idea of improving the blog. Why don't you make the story with more harder words? I just have one doubt about the story 'Wouldn't the dinosaur hurt his feet if he stepped on a rock house?'
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kelsey! I really loved your comment! next time you could ask me some questions! - Alvin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.