Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

What is Resilience? 🤔

Hi Blogger's! 

Yesterday we learnt about Resilience. 
It basicly means that you can recover quickly from what is distracting you.
So you kinda get what it means but if you still don't I will tell you a little secret don't tell anyone!

( Yesterday when our teacher was teaching us about Resilience she BROKE A PEN! Then she got the spring out to show us you will learn from you mistakes because no matter how long you strech the spring it will always bouch back but it will be longer so that means you have learn't something. )

So here is a DLO to show you I think that once you have looked at the whole DLO you will know all about Resilience.

😎Enjoy!😎



I think I am not going so well in my resilience because I normaly get distracted by lot's of things.
So I have lot's of things to improve on.

Are you good with your Resilience?
Have you learnt about Resilience before?
Now from this Blog post Have you learnt anything?

If you have please comment below and See you next time!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Alvin
    It is you post police buddy.
    This is a really good post because is people who read it will learn something new.You definitely followed the quality blog post steps. Now I know what resilience means. I like how you put in a DLO and a video, so I hope you like my post. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alvin it's Bella M. I like your DLO. Next time you could add more pages. how did you make it? bye

    Bella M yaldhurst model school.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.