Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

Rimu Writing comp!

 Hi bloggers! 

This week we have a post on our class site about a writing compition! 

In this blog I will try to encourage you to make a vote for the compition.

We have three catigories poems,news report and mysties.

There is also one thing we had to use 28 words from the grid and I don't think I will explain it now but when you get to our class site you will see it, and also who ever has the most words highlighted should be higher persent in getting voted! So this will take you to our Site

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞LINK☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

So you guys should vote fast because this vote ends at the end of week 5 ( friday 21st August @ 3PM )

So please tell your friends and family to vote 

( THANKS! ) 

╰(*°▽°*)╯BYE╰(*°▽°*)╯


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.