Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Me playing fadded part 2

Hi bloggers! Did you remember last time I played my ukelele? if you do you will know which veres I have got up to well here is part two enjoy!
I am pretty proud of myself because I have only learned fadded for 6 days. and I can already play the 6 veres of fadded!

If you wan to see part three please like this blog and follow me!

Do you know how to play the ukele?
are you good at singing?
if you are comment down below because I'd love to hear Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Alvin,
    Its Grace your post police,

    What a great blog post, I like how you explained how long you have done this for and how good it is,

    I wish I could play the ukulele, and you are very good at it,

    But maybe next time you could add it into a slide and make the colours pop!

    But apart from that itss

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.