Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Me making my bakugan staduim

HI bloggers do you know bakugan if you do keep on reading during the lockdown I found one of my old bakugans so I decided to make a stadium for it well it turned out quite well I'll just show you.
well it dosn't look the same but at least it's a staduim!


I am proud of my work because I did it all by myself and it looks awasome!
if you blogers want to see more of my crafts comment below!

Do you have any bakugans?
Do you like bakugan?
Do you like making things?

If you do comment below and I'll see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alvin,
    Its Grace your post police,
    What a great post,

    I think this is a good blog post because you explained what it was, and you did a relftetion and questions.

    Maybe you could add the photo, you might have added it but it did not show up, so i'm wondering if you did it and what it looked like

    I have never heard of that before and its my first time hearing it.
    To answer your questions
    I do not,
    Second not sure didn't see it.
    I do like crafting things

    Thanks
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ki ora Alvin This sounds great, but I too would love to see a picture.
    If anyone knows one thing about me it is that I love making things! Not just things to eat either! I am currently making a quilt for my brother for his 50th birthday and a shirt for Finn.
    I was thinking bout you yesterday as I run up and down our drive, how is your fitness going?
    Have a great weekend,
    Ms L

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.