Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Problem Challenge!

Hi Bloggers Today and yesterday some people got chosen to be in the compition of the problem solving. it is very hard but some of it is quite easy. 

The our Teacher said if you get 1 out of 5 don't be dissapionted because that is very good because all the qustions are created by John Curran and John Shanks at University of Otago.

My Dad helped me on some questions but he couldn't even figure out the first one but Me and my Dad go all the other questions right.

Here is one question for you to think about.

Kane has fogotten his seven digt Bike code but all he remembers that each group of four adjacent digts adds to 15 and each group of five adjacent digts adds to 19.

What is kane's seven digt code?

Once you have Finshed go to the bottom of the Blog and you'll find out the answer.

Here is a DLO




Did you get the Qusetion I gave you right if you are right it should be this number. (4443444)
Are you Particapating in this compition?
Are you good at maths?

If you did these or your are good at it please leave a comment on this Blog Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Alvin, I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I liked the way you have mentioned that your dad helped you.

    Did you know my dad had to help me as well because it was pretty hard for me.

    To improve, you could add more of the questions. (Its okay if you don't have time.)

    Why did you blog about this?

    Cya later Alvin, keep it up!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alvin
    Yes I did get the question right, I did it by myself but it was hard. I really had to think.
    I think I am okay at maths, it is my favourite subject. I am participating in the maths competition.
    I like your blog post.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alvin
    Yes I did get the question right, I did it by myself but it was hard. I really had to think.
    I think I am okay at maths, it is my favourite subject. I am participating in the maths competition.
    I like your blog post.
    bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.