Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

Me driving a GO CART!

Hi bloggers! today I will be driving a GO CARTby MYSELF! I am very exited because this is my first time driving a car exepct I have helped my Dad cut the grass with a tracotor but anyways lets get into it enjoy! Just saying you have to whatch till the end it's my best move ever (I wasn't expecting it I was spposed to turn!)

I think no one can beat that beacuse this was only my first time Go Carting!


Have you been Go carting before?
Do you have a Go cart?
Do you think you did a better drift than me on you first day of Go carting (NO PRACTICE)
comment down bellow BYE!



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Alvin
    It's your Post Police Grace here,

    I think this is a great blog post, you explained it was your first time, you added a video and you made some of the words big and small to add effect,

    My first time riding one was at my first camp, It was on a course, but then we got a Go-Kart but it was very fast, I think you can flip Go-Karts pretty easy, but this was good for your first time,

    Maybe next time you should read through it because there a lot of spelling mistakes,

    But apart from that its good

    To answer your questions
    I have many times
    Yes I do
    I didn't drift when I did it the first time so you,

    Kind regards
    - Grace

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.