Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

My Myth Staue!

Hi bloggers today I will be sharing about my golden statue I got from my Grandad. It might be a griffen but I am not sure because it dosn't have any wings but heres a photo Oh ya I just fogot my grandad got it a long time ago. and it also has some glass rubys on it.

I really like this staue because it is golden and shiny 
I REALLY LIKE SHINY THINGS!

Do you have a statue?
Do you like Shiny thinngs?
Do you know what this is?

If you do comment down below PLS BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.