Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Homophones!

Kia Ora Bloggers, Today we learn't about Homophones do you know what Hompophones are? well keep looking Homophones mean the words that sound the same but spelt differntly and has differnt meanings. like Today we learn't ( Their There and They're) we also learn't that you can split Their into our parts.  Their   Elelphant  is  red the part I highlighted is the word Their you see because Th+e+i+r = Their Thats a cool way to learn right you can click on this LINK to go and have a look at a short clip.
And If you are writing They're it is aculally They are. It's when you get rid of the a and replace it with a apostrophe.



Hopfully in this Blog you will have learn't what are Homophones.
there aren't just Their There and They're there are lot's more to learn!

Do you know any more Homophones?
Did you learn what Homophones are?
Did you learn anything in this Blog

If you did Please Comment down Below!
Bye for Now!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Alvin,
    Its me your post police Grace,

    This is a good blog post and you explained this very well,
    As well its great that you added a video for people to click on and watch it for them selves

    As we all did this today I think you explained this well,

    But maybe you could add a photo or a drawing saying the different words to make it POP so more people will want to click on it and want to watch it.

    Apart from that its very good.
    Thanks- Grace

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.