Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

School Trip to to town!

Hi bloggers today our whole school went to town! We were going to the town hall as we arrived the town hall we went inside. It looked so fansty! We went upstairs and went in the muisc threater they were play songs some of them were very cool and so people were waving their hands and claping it was really fun some were LET IT GO, STAR WARS and HARRY POTER. After that we we on our way to Margeret Mahy. When we got there we had lunch because we skipped morning tea. After that all of us rushed to the playground we had a long play it was a fun day. Soon we got called to line up and go on the bus Thom and I  walked onto the bus like soldiers 1,2,3,4 hip 2 3 4 and saluted and sat down together. After than that we got to School and went back to class and guess what we did? ............ Blogging! here are some photo's


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.