Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Book Charater Day!

Hi blogger this friday we will have BOOK CHARATER DAY! I can't wait until friday and there will be judges to judge who is the best but not just cool it's has to be funny and liked very much then you will mabye be on the website on our school what will you dress up as? last year I dress up as transformers. but this year I'm not shore what I will dress up as but I'm shore I will think of somthing later.We will still have our usall day but it will just be a little bit differnt becasue like judgeing or more event's did you guys ever have BOKK CHARTER DAY? what have you dressed up as I think I know now ............................ SUPERHERO'S!


(tell me in the comments what you would like to dress up as?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.