Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

RENDERFOREST!

Hi bloggers today I seached up renederforest becasue I have heard that lot's of people use it so I typed it up and it came up with DESIGN YOUR OWN LOGO  so I clicked on it then I took me to a place where it wanted me to write you logo so I just tyeped burgerfuel becasue I bet it will look good but when I pressed create it came up with lots of diffrent kin's but I didn't like any of those so I clicked DESIGN ON BANK PAPER so I clicked on it again and it brought me a a bank page but still with my title I seached up burger of then picture thing and it came up with lot's of burgers I chose one and I put it on but I found out that you can only use one image so here is my finished LOGO!
and here is the link ( BYE BYE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.