Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

A&P SHOW!

                                        Kia Ora, Bloggers last Thursday we went to the A&P show! and we were in groups I was with SAM,THOM,EAMON... ALVIN! we went in and first we saw lots of engines and how they work next we went to look at cars they were very cool! It
was like a lambo but a bit higher next it was the ... dog show! there was three dogs to poform they very very good at acting on wanted to be a easter bunny so next year the easter bunny won't be so tired. After that we went to to wood chopping they were very fast at chopping wood and then we all meet togheter for luch and wacthed the horses do jumps after luch we we back in our groups and did our stuff I saw a place were there are chains so I went and chose I a rainbow rock it looks very cool and my friend Sam bourght a silver bullet after we went to see Algergo it was quiet funny on some but soo it was time for us to go I had a wonderful time! (did you go to the A&P show?) and the secound one down is our teacher!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.