Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Bridge to terabithia!

Hi bloggers today I will be telling you about the bridge to terabithia! we have been wacthing the movie as we were moving on it is very intresting there is two kids one called jess and one called leslie they have been using their imagenashion to make up this story they have been making up monsters and their own kingdom out of a tree hut and they have been their every day after school and jess even bourght leslie a dog to hunt the monsters they put food into the hut and lesile bourght jess a paint set for his birthday! and leslie allways folows were jess go's and she even did magic in chrch
and after that when they got home jess helped leslie and her family paint the house they are really good friend's have you read this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.