Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Athletics day!

Hi bloggers the day before yesterday we had Athletics! It was a real competition first we did long jump  my first two go's it was very bad because I always fall back! But on my last go I finally got it guess how long I jumped?.......... 3.28 meters!! I won! because Lucas got 3.15meters the second thing we did was shot put. I was really good at it I got 6.24 meters. Nobody could beat me so I came first again next one was discus I had bad luck well I came second though because I was holding it wrong so I had to change my grip.Connor was holding it wrong too so he got further than me. Then next one was sprints first it was 60meter I roasted them and the 80meter I smashed them, after that we had break and after break we had high jump there was lots of people that got eliminated because they couldn't jump so high. There was only me and Lucas left it was 1.3m but we couldn't jump it so they moved it down to 1.2m I jumped over it my fist try but Lucas failed so I won!. After that there was the relay kids vs Parents the kids smashed them and that will be the end of my blog bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.