Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

The Celebration of Matariki

Hi Bloggers! 
Yesterday Our Class were working on the Celebration of Matariki. We learn't a lot of things like how many stars their were in Matariki Cluster and lot's of other kinds of things here is five new things I learn't about.


I think in this session I have learn't a lot of things about the Celebration of  Matariki.
In the next session I will learn about the Matariki stars.

Have you leanr't about the Celebration of Matariki before?
Do you know as much as I do?
Have you done the Matariki Stars before?

If you have please comment down below because I look forward to see your comments bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.