Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

What I have Learn't in the Nine stars of Matariki

Hi Bloggers! in this session I have learn't about the Nine stars of Matariki.
I have drawed it on paper it has a little description on the top of the stars to give some info to give you a idea of what it might be so here is some photos.


( Sorry For the Blurryness! )
In this session I have learn't to use my imagination to draw and also learn what the stars mean.

Have you done before?
Do you know about the Nine Stars of Matariki?
What do you know about it?
Please leave a comment down below!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.