Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

YMS Cross Country!

Hi Bloggers! Yesterday we had Cross Country! Before we started we cheered on all the other kids in the school and I think that this years race was the hardest for me.
I was always behind Lucas because he was quite fast and I had my tactic for the last 50 or 100m I used all the enegry I had left to finish the race, but guess what Lucas passed me! But just before he hit the finsh line I just got myself over the line. We ran 2100Km JUST KIDDING! We ran 2100m.
Here are some photos.


In this race I have learn't to keep my pace during the run and when you finsh you sprint and when you start you also sprint.
I relised that I had more enegry than last year and much more faster.
At the end I couldn't belive I won.
Guess what the Very good news is?
That I get to go to zones! Even better with two of my frinends!

Have you ran the cross country yet?
Have you come first before?
Are you into Zones?

If you have or are please commet down below and I might see you there!
Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.