Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Here Is What our Eye coulor Population is in Rimu Class!



Hi Bloggers!

Today we whatched a video of how to make a Chart on Google Sheets!

I think I have done pretty well on my first go.

I have made a Pie Chart of how many Rimu student's have Blue eyes and green eyes Exetra...



I have found out that most of the people in Rimu has Blue eyes.

( including the teachers)



Here is a Link to the video which we whatched to lern how to make a Chart on a Google Sheet.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgdRz4bpxpo



Here is a photo of my Pie Chart.

Of Rimu's Eye colour population.




If you still don't understand Please feel free to comment down below and I'll might answer.

( If I have Time )



Have you done this before?

Did you try Pie Chart before?

Have you made a Chart about your Classes Eye coulor?





If you have please comment down below!

( Also DOn't foget to Follow me on the top left conner of my blog! )

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Alvin,
    Its me Grace your post police,
    I think this is a wonderful blog post,
    You have explained this very well on what you are doing, plus the graph is really cool.

    This reminded me on my graph, but mine is about the students favourite subjects.

    Maybe next time you can delete the spaces just to make it not so spaced out, I think it is a great idea but maybe delete it and see if you like it, and for the link maybe add it onto a word (If that makes sense) So you can just click it and go on the video,
    Because you have to copy and then paste it into a new tap.

    Apart from that
    Its super good,
    Kind regards
    - Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Thanks for the comment I will delete some spaces and I will make the blog have more sense thatks!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.