Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Bubbles!

Hi Bloggers! In these few days we have been drawing Bubbles! We basicly have a white paper and a black one but it turns out as the black one looks better than the white one well if you want to have a look at my one here it is!
I havn't spent a lot of time on it so it isn't my best.


  

I am proud of my detail but I think I had too much detail because if you look at it closely if doesn't really look like a Bubble.
But I think it was not too bad for the first time!

Have you drawn a Bubble before?
Are you good at it?
Does it look realistic?

If you can please answer these question because it would be great for me to have comments
so that I can read them and if you ask me a question I might answer you back!
https://pragmaticslearning.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Man_Working_at_his_Desk_GIF_Animation_Loop.gif


Bye!







2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Alvin,
    Its me Grace your post police,

    This is a great blog post you have talked about this very well and you have added a gift and a photo.

    This reminds me when I made my bubble for school too, I think yours turned out very well,

    Maybe next time you should proof read it and fix some of your spelling mistakes (Its okay we all make mistakes)


    Apart from that its a great blog post.
    Kind regards
    - Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it is Jake here from T3 at Grey Main School. We have been doing bubble art as well with our art teacher Mrs Gully but we did ours on black paper.

    I really like your artwork especially the background. Our bubbles sort of looked 3D.

    Do you enjoy art? What other subjects do you like?
    Keep up the great work,

    Jake

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.