Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Novel study

Hi bloggers! Last week we dated books! We were choosing 5 books that looked interesting to us.We did group by group. Someone had the book that I wanted. But I didn't pledge for it because I didn't think it was the best book. When it was my turn, I picked Maze Runer, the second book. I chose it because it looked very interesting and it has a lot of running in this book and I love running. The front cover looks boring but the book is cool. What would you choose if you were dating a book? Comment in the box below what book you love! We had to do a novel study on the book we chose. Bye for now! and these are some photos enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.