Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Athletics pratice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi bloggers yesterday we just stared Athletics pratice YAY! next friday we will be having a compatishion in our age group. we have sprints,highjump,long jump,disucs and shot put I'm the best in high jump and longjump and mabye sprints. I can't wait until the real race every day we pratcie three things we get a go at every task do you guy have Athletics pratice too? say in the comments YES or NO bye bye but just for now I'll come back soon>_< this is a picture of LONG JUMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.