Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

how to do Dvision chunking meathod come and learn!

Hi bloggers today I'll be teaching you and asking you some qustions here is the frist one you can do it on your maths book if you can't do this just scroll down  the meathod is easy you just have to dvied like this 1.     Mrs Smith, Mrs Jones and Miss Dawson share a big box of chocolates. There are 12 different types of chocolate in the box. There are 168 chocolates altogether. How many are there of each type of chocolate? 
5.

My Number Sentence = 168 dvied by 12 =........14

My answer =14
its really easy just find the numbers and read the text and just dvied it thats how easy it is like 168 dvied by 12 and remeber to read the text!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.