Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

My New School uniform!

Hi Blogers Today I'll be showing you guys my new uniform that I made I is better that the one we have right now I you want to check it out please CLICK ON THE LINK HERE➡️💨💨💨💨💨hope you enjoy this is based on a sports uniform becasue it is better than the normal one what will your new uniform be like you can do a blog and say in the comments what is you blog called and I'll check it out! bye bye!. and just a reminder dont foget to zoom in on the white thing becasue it is the SIZE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.