Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Athletiecs got cancled!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hi boggers today we were going to have athletics but then it got cancled because it was raing yesterday (I hate you rain) anyway today we have free time! if we finsh all our work and this bolg is part of it and if I finsh and the grass isn't wet we could go out and do high jump for our free time I was so sad that It got cancled because I was practicing so hard the I landend on my bone and it has gone bule! well lets talk about somthing else my record is 1.10meters whats yours tell me in the comments below and did you get somthing cancled to just tell me in the comments below bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.