Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

my final holes!

Hi blogers this is my final holes blog here is a link to some of my work and there are one vocab and one comprehension question and there are some pictures so please remeber to check it out!.CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE MY FINAL HOLES SLIDE ENJOY!  have you guys ever read holes if you have don't foget to comment below what it sounds like to you .I can't wait until we wacth the movie becasue it will be at lunch time and the date will be 27/09/2019 bye blogers see you next time and don't foget to comment down below and flolow my blog so see my latest blogs bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.