Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

My yellow spoted Lizard!

Hi blogers do you guys know about HOLES the story? if you do you would know what a yellow stoped lizard is. There are lots of kids in camp green lake do you think it is a lake nope it isn't a lake it dried out thousands of years ago those kid thta were there were meant to dig hole the most thing they are afraid of is yellow spoted lizard because if you get biten you will die in pain here is and EXP.
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE THE YELLOW SPOTED LIZARD.
bye bloger see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.