Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

The last marathon!

Hi bloggers!Last Friday was the last marathon!. The whole school were cheering for the runners all the marathon runners were really exited for there last run we were running three laps of the big field.
we have been running for 26.23 miles. we started a few moths ago we have ran the whole marathon. and at the end we got ice blocks!. At the end all of the hard working marathon runners got rewarded! a golden medal! it looks so cool here are some photos. Hope you enjoy🐱‍👤!


Also don't foget to leave a coment! hope you liked it! bye bloggers!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.