Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

A picture paints a thousand feelings and the bright side of life and the dark side of life.

Hi blogers today I will show you that a picture pants a thousand feelings and the bright side of life and the dark side of life.
you can see on this image

 bright side: there are green trees like nature a clourful ranbow like (LOVE). the sky is bule like a river and the clouds are as white as a sheep. All of them plus together is ....... a wonderful life!.

Dark side: there are black and white grass,trees,and bush's like a Hrorrbile dream of geting lost in a place where there is nothing. There are some thunder cloud like your having a very bad day allways folowing you because your very sad. A house that is covered with snow like your angry in winter and you kick a tree and a pile of snow falls of you and you get very cold and even more angry.
and all of them plus together is......... a horrabile life

I would perfer a happy life with lots of LOVE.

what life would you perfer I think if there are 100 people there might be this much people out of 100 would like a wonderful life with LOVE. 100/80  "the orange shows how much people would like a wonderful life and the one with red is the one that would perfer a horrabile life" 100/20. what would you guys perfer? remember to leave a comment! bye for now! see you guys later😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.