Pages

Thursday 8 October 2020

Final Camp Episode!

 Hi Bloggers!

Today is the FINAL EPISODE OF ARTHUR'S PASS CAMP!

And today It will be all about PARTY LUNCH!

DAY 3

Just after we did search and rescue.

We went insde APOEC and guess what was happening?

Well the room was filled with music and parents dancing and food on the table everyone washed their hands and had some food after we finshed our food we Got pizza, Mac and cheese and other delicous things.

After we had our food the parent took out the speaker and everyone danced it was a lot of fun.

Then after a while everyone started to Dance on the table and doing silly things 

It was a wonderful time after that we packed our thing and went on the bus and went home.

Sorry but we didn't have any photos for this so in this blog there won't be any DLO but I think you would know what it would look like and be like.

I had I wonderful time at camp and if you want to experince what I experinced come with your family or your school!

Have you been to Arthur's Pass before?

Did you go to all the places we went? 

Did you enjoy it?

If you did please comment down below because there will be no more camp blog to comment on so you better do it now or NEVER!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.