Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Camp Series 1 Episode 3

 Hi bloggers! Today I will be shareing with you what happened on Day 2!

Day 2 

It was in the afternoon that we returned to Devil's Punchbowl but this time we didn't go hiking instead we went downto the river.
After all kids in Rimu sat down our instructors Gemma and Ruby asked us some questions about river crossing.
The questions were like : How can you tell if the river is safe to cross? When you cross the river to you go downstream or upstream?....

Then Gemma and Ruby started to explain how to cross a river and when it is safe to cross.
After Gemma and Ruby explained, we tried the steps on the rock then we ACTUALLY CROSSED THE RIVER.... 

THE WATER WAS LIKE ICE.......




After I CROSSED THAT RIVER I FELT WHAT REAL COLD FEELS LIKE.
Now that I know how to cross a river and when to cross I can teach others who don't know or when my family goes on camp and has to cross a river I can teach them and cross safely across the river.

Have you ever done river crossing before?
Have you experienced what Real Cold feels like?
Was it painful like me in the picture?

If it was please comment down below!
I'll Blog - You - Next - Time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alvin.
    Im Zack I went to you school last year im a year 7 now looks like you have been having fun in your class this year I was just popping to say hi!
    Say Hello to Rimu Class for me.
    PS: I miss all my friends)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.