Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

How to have good table manners

 Hi bloggers!

Today is another activty I am doing and it is all about having good table manners 

I don't have much but I think they'll help.

It is all abou thow to have good table manners

TOP 3 TIPS



I don't really think I learn't anything But have you Guys?
The only thing I learn't is how to teach other how to have good table manners

Do you guys have good table manners?
Did you learn anything?
What are you tips for having good table manners?

Feel free to say in the comments below 
untill next time Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alvin! Its Kyah here from GMS!
    Thank you for showing me the top 3 tips of table manners.
    Ill make sure to use them!
    I dont think I learned anything new but these 3 tips will help me alot!
    I think I have good table manners do you?
    Did you enjoy making this?
    Thanks for this amazing blog post!
    -Kyah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.