Pages

Sunday 18 October 2020

How To Hang a Picture!

 Hi Bloggers!

( sorry abou the late posting I didin't really have time so I do a few today to cacth up )

Today it will all be about how to hang a picture onto a wall!

This is one thing I fogot to put on the slides if you want the picture to stay hammer it hard but if you don't want to break the wall hammer it  "medium"



Well in this blog post I did learn something new

if you want the picture to stay hammer it hard but if you don't want to break the wall hammer it  "medium"

if you read this post you might want to stay on your device for about 30 more mintutes because I will be posting another post around 2pm.

Did you learn anything in this blog?

Have you ever hung a picture?

Did you know everything about hanging pictures before you read this blog?

If you have or did please comment down below and if you like my blogs please follow me that would be very nice of you!

BYE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.