Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

My New Blog!

Hi bloggers! This Tuesday Miss Morgan came and checked our blogs!

She check the world map and the other details on our blogs.
The problem was that I didn't have the world map so I had to change it but other than that it was fine.

The fun part was that we could change our backround and our colours.
I changed my backround into this really cool green technology thing.

Here is a photo of my changed Blog and I will also add some labels so you can see what has changed on my Blog!



I still have a problem but I just need to adjust it with my teacher I would like to change my font into a cooler one.

I am happy that I have the follow button now because before I didn't have it but all of my friends have so now I am glad I have it.

Also can you please follow me because that will make me feel quite happy but if you don't want to you don't have to.
                                                      

Have you ever changed your Blog?
Have you been checked On your Blog like we did?
Do you have the things I have on my blog?

If you do or have please leave a comment down below and I'll Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Alvin this is Briar form yaldhusrst model school just want to let you know im loveing the green and the black and the number and there nother wroong with your blog to me but it is probley fixed now
    briar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! for commenting about your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.