Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

DAY 2: CRACKING THE CODE summer journey


                               Hi blogger's today I will look at a picture and describe it  
It has lots of stars
a tall ting kinda like a beanstalk
house's
mountins 
blue grass 
people still awake 
moon shining bright 
windy night 
it looks like a city 
a wonderful place to live

he/she is using his/her imagination because the grass is blue the sky is blue and you can see the wind!
( if you can see more than I do please comment in the box and tell me! )



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.