Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2020

screen legends summer learning journey

Hi bloggers today I will be blogging about my future and what will I do or be 
I will do tennis as one job because I can get lot's of money if I win a grand slam
and for my every day work I will try and be a boss of some company it can be any.
I will start tennis right away without studing a lot mabye after collage. and for being a boss I will have to study a lot because it itsn't easy being a boss you need to learn lot's of things 
so mabye when i'm 30 I will become a boss 

what will you be if you had to get a job?

???????????????
???????????????
???????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.